spoon

Recent Recipes

Amy's Guacamole

0

Category : ,



I created this guacamole recipe this past weekend while staying at my cousin Andrea's house. My sister & I lost power for an entire 6 days in our apartment due to Hurricane Ike's winds coming through Louisville and knocking down tons of trees! So we shacked up with Andrea and her 2 year old daughter all week, and had tons of fun. Another cousin drove down from Cinncinnati with her two daughters and we had a Mexican themed dinner night. I was in charge of guacamole! I took a recipe from Andrea's friend, and tweaked it a bit to my taste (basically I just threw a bunch of stuff in until it tasted good). I have no idea if it was any good, because it was my first taste of guac! So here is my very own recipe, and hopefully it's a decent one!

Amy's Guacamole

2 medium avocados, pitted and peeled
1/2 onion, chopped
1/2 tomato, chopped
1/4 can rotel
5 squirts of lime juice
2 tablespoons Mexican spices
Optional: sour cream (I didn't add this, but it can be added if you so desire!)

Mix all ingredients together in a blender or food processor. Serve with tortilla chips.

0 foodie praises:

Followers