spoon

Recent Recipes

Mmm Burgers!

2

Category :

I made burgers last night, and oh-my-oh-my they were so good! I used the recipe found here, Really Good Burgers. My old neighbor & I invented this recipe ourselves one night, just throwing things into a bowl. I have to say, it is super yummy!

Source: me!

Ingredients:

1-2 lbs ground beef
1 cup bbq sauce
1 tsp Tony C's seasoning
1/2 tsp garlic salt
2 slices of bread, torn in pieces

Directions:

1. Place a grill pan on the stove, and turn on medium high heat. Spray with non-stick cooking spray.

2. With clean hands, mix all ingredients above in a large bowl.*

3. Patty out round burgers; using 3 fingers, carefully and lightly push in the middle of the burgers to create a well. [This will help the burgers to plump up when cooking - tip courtesy of Bobby Flay from his Throwdown episode with Green Chili Burgers!]

4. Place burgers, flat side down first, onto the grill pan. Cook for approximately 5 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Be careful when flipping burgers - use a spatula - the burgers will be very moist and juicy and can easily fall apart if not handled with care. Top with cheese of choice during last 2 minutes of cooking if desired.

5. When done, place on a plate with paper towels to soak any excess grease. Serve & enjoy!

*Cooking Tip: Use hands to mix instead of a spoon or tools. This will ensure that all ingredients are completely mixed in, and all the burgers get the complete flavor intensity. Just be sure to wash, wash, wash! Sanitation is key to great cooking!

2 foodie praises:

When do you find time for these wonderful recipes?!? My son is your biggest fan!

My husband would love that. He is a burger guy--I am too xoxo

SC

Followers