spoon

Recent Recipes

Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes

0

Category : ,

Yesterday I made the most delicious cupcakes. I got the recipe from a nestie, just like the bread I made the day before. She had gotten creative with yellow cake mix when having some young kids over one day. She called it Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes. I was looking for something to do yesterday afternoon, and I decided my neighbors and my in-laws needed a nice dessert, so I should make them some cupcakes! :) So out came my mixer and all the ingredients! And it was actually very easy to make.

Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes

Take one box of yellow cake mix, and instead of using all of the oil the box asks for, replace half of the oil with melted butter. Then add one teaspoon of vanilla. After scooping the mixture into the muffin pans, sprinkle cinnamon onto each one, and make swirls with a skewer. Bake for 20 minutes at 325 degrees.

For the cream cheese frosting, combine 1 stick butter, 1 brick cream cheese, about ¾ box powdered sugar and vanilla. Add milk to thin out at the end if needed to make a more icing-like consistency.

0 foodie praises:

Followers