spoon

Recent Recipes

Cheese Tortellini

2

Category : ,

Since I've moved into a new apartment, I haven't broken out many of my dishes to cook anything exciting. Last night I got about as fancy as I had in awhile...think of this like a Semi-Homemade recipe!

Four Cheese Tortellini
Spaghetti sauce, roasted garlic
Alfredo sauce
Pre-packaged four cheese tortellini from Buitoni

Boil enough water to cover pasta. Once boiling, add 1 Tbsp olive oil to prevent sticking. Add pasta to water. Cook until soft.

Drain pasta. Place pot back on stove and turn heat down to Low. Add about 1/3 cup spaghetti sauce to pot. Add about 1/4 cup Alfredo sauce, and stir. Once warm, add pasta back and cover with sauce. Stir for about 30-45 seconds, and then remove from heat. Serve!

Like I said, not fancy, but hey, being a vegetarian is tough! :)

2 foodie praises:

There's nothing wrong with some convenience! :)

Hi Amy,

Great post! If I were considering becoming a vegetarian, any idea how long the withdrawals would last?

Hey. If you get the opportunity, would you
please pray for the many requests that may
be found on our main page?

May the Lord bless and enrich your ministry!! :)

Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org

ps - please consider "following" our blog -or- atleast
grab one of our free, linking, blue buttons (top
sidebar @ LighthousePrayerLine.org). Be
blessed and be a blessing!

pss - FREE subscription for animated gospel tracts at:
http://www.emailministry.webs.com

Followers